Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesday

I'm not sure why I haven't written anything here lately; we haven't really been busy, just pleasantly occupied. Evan has two new molars and is now a much happier guy. For some reason, though, both kids are waking up during the night lately, WHY OH WHY? And this morning Ethan ran into my room at the crack of 6:15 -AM!!!!- asking if it was time to go to Ethan Kipp's house. Um, no, I'm pretty sure if we show up at his house at 6:15 that would be our last time. We did go at 10:30 and everyone had a lot of fun.

A few random images... not the most flattering photo, but aren't their jammies cute?



One afternoon Ethan wanted to take his nap on the couch. During much stalling and squawking, I went upstairs and tried to ignore him, while inwardly cursing about how difficult he was. When he quieted down, I checked on him and saw this: Awwww. Ok, he's pretty sweet after all.


1 comment:

Jenny said...

James has those same pajamas! I just heart them.