Saturday, January 17, 2009

So far, so good

Saturday is half over, and so far it has been a perfect weekend-day. The sun is shining, we all slept late...ahhh. The boys and I went to town to run errands this morning. We usually park at the grocery store then walk down to the library. Today we brought Ethan's scooter for him to ride. My grandpa bought it for him for Christmas and he absolutely loves it. It looks like a big kid's toy but it is the perfect size for him. Anyway, I wanted to let him try it out in the real world instead of just endlessly circling through the house. Success!
So we got some books, some groceries, dropped off the recycling, and then I saw the Goodwill pick-up trailer was parked in town. Score! I have conveniently been carting several boxes around in my trunk and forgetting to drop them off when I'm in the Big City. I love being able to check more than one thing off my list.


Then we got home and got back to our work...

Now both kids are napping, the washing machine and dishwasher are going- gosh, parenting is so easy! We've probably all entered a new phase where everyone plays nicely, goes to sleep at a reasonable time, and the house stays clean. Right?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

They are just so cute!
Can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Love you too,
Sarah.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jenny! NOW you have arrived! See you tomorrow!