Saturday, January 24, 2009

Super Boys

I don't think I've put up any pictures of the superhero capes my mom (aka Super-Gramma) made for the boys. The kids wear them all the time and Ethan was even more enthusiastic about it after watching The Incredibles last night. "Where is my soooopersuit? Is dis my supersuit?" Unfortunately, his superpowers do not include the ability to put on underwear right-side-out.

Evan's greatest power is the ability to order me around using monosyllables. Guess what he's asking me to do here, AGAIN?
Oh yeah, right where I want her.


I got a book from the library today called The Minds of Boys. Hopefully it will explain such phenomena as the inability to use an inside voice, the need to knock your little brother down for no reason, and why all the couch cushions need to be pulled off even when you are just passing through the living room to play somewhere else. Seriously: WHY? Maybe my next post will be full of revelations about the inner workings of the male brain. If there are any yuk yuk.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Do tell, do tell!! I need some enlightenment on the subject.
Love the before and after pics ;)
SOOOO Cute ;)

Anonymous said...

so cute jen!!! those pictures are perfect too, just like evan! i think those boys are the cutest kids ever!!! love you!

Jenny said...

Dude. When you discover the answers you shall tell the world.

Um, super gramma should totally sell those capes on the internet.