Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Let's call Daddy again

Despite the brief snowfall this morning, ominous clouds, and nearly-2-hour power outage (WTF?), it was pretty warm outside this afternoon. The kids were able to put off their tantrums for a few minutes of peaceful scooping and digging. Evan has finally figured out how to navigate in snowboots so we walked around the yard with the kitties for a little while. It all deteriorated within 10 minutes, though, just like the cookie-baking and the bathtub fun and the Zingo game. I have no idea what the deal is, or rather, what is responsible for the crappy sleep issues they're both having. Maybe Evan is getting more teeth, but what is Ethan's problem? O how I hope they're not coming down with anything.



They look so innocent...



In other developmental news, Evan now insists on feeding himself. It's fine, I was almost caught up on the laundry and was wondering what I would do with my free time. Phew, crisis averted. And yes, he is using a fork to eat yogurt. You try reasoning with him.


1 comment:

Kali Landmark said...

The fork is usually my utencil of choice too when I eat yogurt! It picks it up so much better than a spoon! :-) I love you guys!