Friday, November 7, 2008

This post doesn't deserve a title

I'm pretty sure something happened earlier today that I started a mental post about, but of course now I have no idea what it was. It was probably inspiring and thought-provoking yet humorous, commas were not overused, and not a single sentence ended with a preposition. Huh...your loss.

::::::

We are all having some trouble adjusting to Daylight Savings Time. The boys wake up waaay too early with the sun beaming through the blackout shades but aren't as quick to adjust their bedtimes. I've moved up the baths and storytime, of course, but the actual time Ethan surrenders to sleep is usually around 11. (Parenting: FAIL) So, he's a little irritable. This morning, Evan was walking around chattering, 'bah-goo-da-ah', etc. "Evan!" Ethan snapped. "DON'T say bah-goo-da-ah!" I could barely keep from laughing at his crabby little face and furrowed brow. Often I recognize my own words or tone when I listen to his conversations, so I quickly racked my brain, hoping I hadn't snapped something like that recently. Nope, I'm pretty sure I haven't told anyone not to say bah, goo, or anything lately. I have even managed to not tell Ethan to stuff a sock in it when he goes on and on AND ON about Diego.

:::::

It's Friday night, and no backup troops are on their way out here. WAHHH.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When do we get to see a picture of Diego?

Jenny said...

Hey! I know which blog post your were constructing! It's the same one that I'm inspired to write every day! It's very mysterious though, it always disappears right when I sit down at the desk . . .