Friday, November 28, 2008

Like riding a bike?

I'm not really sure how to get back in the blogging groove. What can I write about the trip to Wyoming for the funeral of our beloved Aunt Liz? Or the puking flu I've had since early Thursday morning? I can't even think of any cute things the kids have done. There must be something... umm...

I am hoping to get the Christmas decorations out tomorrow. Cute pictures and less self-pity coming soon!

Ty (Sean & Heather's son), Ethan, and Brian

Ethan and Brian


Ethan and Kent


Tanna (Sean & Heather's daughter) and Evan


3 comments:

Brooke said...

Sending over my prayers and condolences. So so sorry to hear of your loss. Time will heal, hopefully it heals your flu very soon.

Jenny said...

Boo!

I'm sorry for such yuck and sad and puke. I have a feeling that the next week will be better . . . for both of us.

Jen said...

Thanks, girls! I sincerely hope so!!