Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

We had a great Halloween. On Friday afternoon, there was a little kids parade in Sargent followed by trick-or-treating at the Main Street businesses. Ethan was mesmerized by all the different costumes. Ten minutes before we walked out the door, he decided to be a football player. I ended up carrying his helmet and ball, of course, but he was pretty thrilled with the whole process. It was a really warm day so we didn't have to try to stuff their snowsuits under their costumes or anything. In the evening we went to a few different friends' houses and came home with lots of candy. Ethan seems to have forgotten about it already so there is plenty for Matt and me to enjoy.

Ethan, the original Punkin Baby:


Thanks, Gramma!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi hon - too fun to see the pictures and hear about your Halloween. I hope you had a great weekend with your folks there! Hugs - Nancy

Anonymous said...

I was hoping to see a picture of a fruit bat! But I guess a football player is a littler easier to explain! What cute pumpkin babies!

Margaret said...

Your boys are so cute! I am so glad you hadd a great Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Darling boys! I was pulling for the fruit bat too. Maybe next year!