Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Scenes from (another) winter day

More snow outside and both boys have wicked colds. I've been keeping the Tylenol flowing but unfortunately it hasn't made them sleep any more than usual. It has given them that glazed look in their eyes that, combined with the heavy mouth-breathing, makes me want to preface introductions by saying "My children are really very smart." Luckily, we haven't ventured from the house for a couple days so it hasn't come up.

We counted and sorted beans.


We put a band-aid on the teddy bear because he got stung by a 'wops' (or wasp).


And of course read lots of stories. Thanks, Nick!


Remember when snow days used to be relaxing?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! And how fun ALL your boys can read! Stay warm and keep the tissues handy.
Hugs - Nancy

Anonymous said...

I love "Mr. Brown Can Moo"! I'm so glad you boys can read it! You should be poster children for the value of reading to children! Brilliant!

Jenny said...

My kids have been sick too, and uuuggghhhhh, you look like y'all (wow, look how southern I am, I just wrote "y'all") are having some fun on your snow day.

VERY cute video, and I'm impressed at the fact that they are fully clothed! hee

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Sarah!

You didn't post one yesterday. Ahhh. Haha.

Very cute posts, all of them. =]