Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Photo Shoot

Ethan had a major growth spurt in the last couple weeks which resulted in 3 inches of pasty white skin sticking out of the ends of all his shirts and jeans. I took advantage of the attention being showered on the boys by all the aunts and cousins gathered in Omaha on Sunday and went shopping with Tessa. We cleaned out the boys youth (!!!!!) departments of many fine area retailers (whaddaya mean, Old Navy's not 'fine retail'?) and I think the kid should be set for awhile. I had to compensate for the shock of looking at such looong pairs of jeans by buying several really cute soft one-piece outfits for Evan. I'm not sure how I'll cope when I'm out of the baby department forever. Hello, nieces/nephews? Ethan was thrilled with all of his new stuff, espcially with the shoes and boots that he can put on without an adult wrestling his foot into. Just in time to enjoy some sun and snow at Nancy's house.



Evan showed great personal growth while I was gone by letting others hold him AND not immediately destroying Tim's iPod with Toxic Slobber (the bane of many phones and cameras).

All in all, a great day of laughter, fabulous food, and shopping! Thanks, everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was GREAT to have all of you at our house on Sunday. And thanks for sharing these photos - I meant to get my camera out but never did!
Hugs

Anonymous said...

It was such fun to see you and your darling boys!