Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Valentines

My fantabulous sister and wonderful cousins came over the river and through the snow this morning to spend the weekend with us. Things got a lot more festive as soon as they arrived.

A holiday just isn't a holiday without massive amounts of sprinkles...


Ethan and I were all excited about our Valentine's Day party. He handed out the cards he had made and the boys opened gifts from my parents. Matt asked "So what do we do at a Valentine party?" Uhh, that was it, honey. Have another cookie.


The Dominoes game deteriorates...

...and all better now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

favorite part- fabulous vday party and cute pics.
least favorite- opening line of this blog

Jen said...

Don't be such a hater, Bitter One.

Anonymous said...

nice save...

Jenny said...

I see little boys and lots of sprinkles and all I can think is . . . you are brave.

Anonymous said...

What fun! It was great to see the pictures! I love the "fighting over dominoes" and "resolution" pictures! Isn't it funny that Evan doesn't just give in to Ethan anymore?!

Brooke said...

The tug-of-war over the Domino's box looks like a familiar scene. We have LOTS of tug-of-war's going on over EVERYTHING these days. Loved the pics and can you send some of those cookies my way?? They look GOOD - HA!!!! :)
Hope you all had a great Valentine's day.

kayder1996 said...

Hey, Jenny. Your mom sent me over to check out your blog. Some of your writing so reminds me of her; and some of it must definitely be all you. Very fun to read.
Kayla