Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Good, the Bad, and the Vicious





Obviously, the GOOD. How cute are these kids? They can't possibly be the same little monsters that leave me wild-eyed and incoherent at the end of the day, my fingers clutching a bottle of Mike's finest and counting the seconds til Matt pulls into the driveway. Well, all I can say is don't be fooled or they'll get you, too.


The BAD: I think I summed up the bad in that first paragraph. Let's just say that Ethan is at a somewhat challenging age.


The VICIOUS: Have I mentioned that Evan bites me, a lot? It never seemed to be for any apparent reason and until today I was his only victim. Today he decided to branch out and use those bad boys as weapons of mass destruction. He stole a tractor from Ethan, Ethan grabbed it back, and Evan sank his little daggers into Ethan's arm. Is 10 months too young for time-out? Then he did it again, three minutes later.



Awww, kitties.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

James has started biting me, too. It starts of all innocent and sweet as he snuggles into my shoulder like he's sleepy or something, then all of a sudden he becomes Vampire Baby and attacks my neck. It's all the worse for being so unexpected. Who knew the little cute ones could be so vicious?

Anonymous said...

How disloyal of Evan! First his best mommy and next his best friend! I'll bet Ethan found that shocking! Family relationships are complicated, aren't they? (They are adorable.)

Deidre Ochsner said...

Is Ethan going through a "I hate clothes" phase??? Hehe, they are both adorable. My friend Elle is having problems with her one year old biting as well...

Anonymous said...

How in the world can you get an adorable baby picture with a nakey boy in the background! You are amazing.