Thursday, January 14, 2010

Woof

I spent a significant chunk of the morning playing "petch," or fetch, with the boys. Not the boys and the dogs. The boys. They are deep in puppy-mania right now: crawling everywhere, picking up stuff with their mouths, eating out of bowls on the floor.

"I'm a big horn dog" Ethan announced last night. "What?" I asked, wiping up the Diet Pepsi that had shot out of my nose. Later I heard him tell Matt he was a longhorn dog, and then I made the connection to the longhorn steers we had read about recently. That makes sense, right? Right?

2 comments:

Brooke said...

You skimmed right out over the bit about Pepsi shooting out of your nose??? I hope it was because you were laughing at your puppies! **sign** ....little boys..... I WISH Chase would pretend to be a puppy or at least anything a little more friendly than a tiger or lion or wolf. He tends to get a little aggressive with the growling and claws. FUN! Hang in there. :)

tessa said...

thats pretty funny! you and matt should stop talking dirty to each other in front of the kids!