Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Facebook cop-out, part 3

1. What bill do you hate paying the most? Insurance
2. Do you miss being a child? Not at all, I love being a mom.
3. Chore you hate the most? Oh so many... cleaning the bathtub, putting away laundry, vacumning.
4. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? Um, prom?
5. If you could go back and change one thing, what would it be? I would not have bought a bunch of size 0 pants right before I got pregnant with Ethan. Yeah, I'm still bitter.
6. Name of your first grade teacher? Mrs. Wylie
7. What do you really want to be doing right now? Sleeping.
8. What did you want to be when you grew up? As a child, I wanted to be a vet. As a teen, a social worker. (Check.)
9. How many colleges did you attend? 1, Dana.
10. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? Relatively clean.
11. What are your thoughts on gas prices? Oil companies are sticking it to us.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? What the f* is that noise?!
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? Sh*t, I didn't put the clothes in the dryer.
14. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Barack & Michelle Obama. And Jon Stewart. And Mike Rowe. And Dr. Sears. And... just kidding.
15. Have you ever crashed your vehicle? Umm, yeah. A few. Okay, a lot.
16. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer? I would love to volunteer more, especially at church.
17. Get up early or sleep in? In theory, get up early. In reality, sleep as long as possible.
18. What is your favorite cartoon character? The Man in the Yellow Hat
20. When did you first start feeling old? When I got married, now I look back and can't believe how young I was
21. Favorite lunch meat? turkey
22. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart? toilet paper
23. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? no, it's a lifesaver
24. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about? Enchanted - I'm not afraid to admit it.
25. What's your favorite drink?Diet Pepsi... I only wish I could take it intravenously.
26. Who[m] from high school would you like to run in to? Dawn, with Preston of course
27. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? NPR
28. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives? Neither, my limited TV time is dedicated to the Daily Show
29. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back: Taking out all my frustrations on Matt
30. Do you like the person that sits directly across from you at work? yeah, I like my kids (most days)
31. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? not yet
32. Last book you finished reading? Marvin K. Mooney, Will You Please Go Now by Dr. Seuss
33. Do you have a teddy bear? They've all been commandeered.
34. Do you go to church? Not as much as I should and as I would like to.

No comments: