Friday, December 5, 2008

Weekend Update

We are cozily settled at my parent's house this weekend while Matt and his friends are deer hunting. Our house quickly filled up with orange vests, ammunition, and testosterone yesterday morning so the boys and I headed east for some pre-Christmas fun. They both slept for most of the trip (yay!) and we spent the afternoon with Grandpa and Grandma Eggert, then got to my parent's for supper and Kirk came out to play. Then Ethan threw up. On Kirk. Then again, and again, and again.... Crap, so sorry everyone...I swear I had no idea these guys were so germ-infested. Evan barfed a few times during the night but by now they both seem to be fine. I canceled their photo appointments this morning but maybe they are recovered enough that the rest of the weekend won't be shot. Here's hoping!!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Sounds like the sicky bug is making its way through your family too! I am yet to be taken down... the last woman standing in my house. (I am knocking on wood right this minute!!!) I will keep my fingers crossed that your little guys heal and feel better and... ya know... stop puking on everyone ;) Good thing family always forgives -hee hee :)

Jenny said...

At least it will make for a funny story one day . . . right? The old "Hey remember when I puked on you?" line always draws a chuckle.

Jen said...

Yes, a real 'gag' line. HA HA HA. You're not the only one who can crack jokes.

Deidre Ochsner said...

Oh dear! Well, I am hoping the rest of the weekend is fabulous! Say hi to Mike for me. :-)