Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Eggert World Tour, Part 1


Okay, "World Tour" might be a slight overstatement but the boys and I have rarely ventured off the ranch since Evan was born so we were pretty excited to take this trip. We had two graduations to celebrate last weekend (yay Tessa & Dan!) and decided to stretch out the fun as long as possible. We packed up and set off for Blair at the crack of 10 a.m. Friday morning. We stopped to visit our good friends Rachel, Zach, & Jenna at their new home outside Columbus. The kids had a great time playing and it was fun to catch up. We love you guys!




We made it to Dana just in time for the Baccalaureate service. It was a really nice send-off for those seniors. I hope that God will bless and protect all these kids (!) as they begin this next phase of their journey. Saturday was the graduation and party for Tessa and her friend Jessica at their house. It was fun to be back on campus and introduce my babies to old friends and professors.


The celebration was wonderful; Ethan especially loved playing with all the friends and family.








On Sunday we all got together again for my cousin Dan's graduation in Iowa. Another great ceremony, fun party, and lots of wonderful food! Ethan slept through the ceremony (no offense, Allison! :) ) but was rarin' to go after his nap.








And that was only the beginning...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen- thanks for stopping by my blog at MOMformation. And you're from NEBRASKA! My home state! My favorite place in the world! I saw the logo from Dana College and just about cried (I went to Hastings).

Anyway, thanks for making my morning!

Betsy said...

I'm writing as well to say thanks for stopping in and commenting over at BabyCenter. Does the name of your blog have anything to do with Natalie Merchant, by any chance?

Anonymous said...

This is amazing!! Love it!

Cindy