Wednesday, March 3, 2010

All talk

Evan, last week: "Cuck! Hoh-wee cuck!"
My mom: "What did he say?"
Me, cringing: "F#%@, holy #^$@."
Does the 'holy' make it better or worse?

Evan, this week: "Gosh! Oh my gosh!"
Phew.

****
Ethan: "I just CAN'T get to sleep. I am nocturnal!"

****
Jenny: "Don't scratch the wall with Antlers!"

Ethan: "What can we scratch the wall with?"

Coupla things here:

1) Umm, NOTHING.

2) Antlers is capitalized because these antlers are cradled, carried, and crooned to with the affection someone normally reserves for an infant. Boys are so weird.

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Too funny!!!

Emily said...

I can't stop laughing!!! You guys are so funny!

Brooke said...

Yeah, I *almost* spit my soda all over my laptop on this one!!! THANKS - great post!

Jenny said...

Holy makes is worse. Much much worse. Hee!

Laura said...

Motherhood is humbling, isn't it!?

tessa said...

for the record that was not me who taught him f*$@ holy f*&#
great blog! i miss you guys!!