Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Big Boy!



No more diapers! I'm not sure what prompted Evan's decision to join the underwear club but he hasn't worn a diaper for a couple weeks now and the accidents are becoming fewer and farther between. Maybe it's the draw of the quality reading material- a FarmTek catalog. When Ethan was learning, he had a couple potty-related books and a Tractor House catalog. Matt was all, "Tell people that's Ethan's book or they'll think it's mine."
I have been looking forward to eliminating the 'diapers' line from the budget for quite some time now but I have to admit that I'm starting to go through diapers.com withdrawal. I just love that site. At least the UPS guy won't have to see our messy entryway and half-naked children as often.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Hahah, I love this!

Jen said...

Yeah, I'm sure he will love it too, someday. :)

Emily said...

I can't wait until they read your blog someday!!!! I miss you guys!

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh - those pics are priceless!!!!!! Too cute and wait, POTTY TRAINING.... I am jealous! Dylan hasn't even attempted to use the big boy potty. He talks a LOT about it - but so far - NOTHING!!!! Good luck!!! Your UPS guy can come to my house instead, hold you - you ORDER diapers???? I still haul my tooshie over to COSTCO to get them. Hum, ordering them sounds so much better!

Jenny said...

I too am jealous! Maybe I should get a farm catalog . . . :)