Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Baseball


Last weekend we went to Kansas City with my family to watch the White Sox sweep the Royals. I had some serious doubts about my sanity while packing up on Friday but the trip was wonderful and the boys traveled really well. The 5:2 ratio of adults to children works so much better than 1:2. Play ball!







The $5 cotton candy treat before it was thrown to the ground.

Kauffman Stadium underwent a lot of renovations last year and there is a really awesome kid's area now. When we got tired of sitting, the boys played on the playground, in the fountain, and rode the merry-go-round. I can't wait til they are old enough for the mini-golf and batting cages. My family has spent many happy summer evenings at that stadium and I love that my boys get to as well.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Cute pictures! I am so glad you got to go! Hugs to all - Nancy

Brooke said...

Ahhhh.... I was waiting for the pictures! Glad you all had a good time. Isn't it great when they surprise you?
We'll see how ours do....we are taking them up to Milwaukee for a Brewers game next week. Maybe they will take some pointers from your guys and be little angels ;) HA!!!