Thursday, December 17, 2009

12 Days of Crafts: The Slacker's Version

We took a break from hard-core (!) crafting on Thursday and Friday to play with friends and shop, shop, shop. Life is all about balance, right? Tessa and Ethan did a puzzle on Thursday, which I will count as a craft for the purpose of the 4th day. Ethan chose this for her when we were assembling a care package back when she had her shoulder surgery. "Do you think Tessa would like dis?" he asked excitedly, clutching the 100-piece puzzle with a penguin family on the front. "I think dis would help her shoulder feel better." I'm not sure how much it helped at the time, but it was awfully sweet to see them do it together at her apartment.

2 comments:

Deidre Ochsner said...

I am glad crafting was put on hold for visits with friends. The boys are so sweet and it was great to catch up! Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Laura said...

It was sooo great to see you! I'll bet that puzzle DID help Tessa feel better!