Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

I don't have any cute stories to post right now because Evan just fell asleep mid-wail and Ethan is still screaming that he doesn't want to stay with me, he WANTS TO GO WITH DADDY, he doesn't want to watch John Deere Action, he is NOT TIRED, I want to NOT WASH MY HAIR, etc. Aaaaah. So glad I have my good buddy, Mike H. Lemonade, here with me. I just figured Matt would appreciate a different photo welcoming all y'all to my humble ablog. (Get it?) (I should not drink and type.)

So here are some pics from our superfun weekend: a trip to Columbus for Zach and Jenna's birthday party and a picnic at the park yesterday with Cindy and Brayden. Also known as the good ol' days.


What is this "choking hazard" you speak of?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't see how those beautiful, smiling children could possibly wail and shout! What is Evan trying to eat? Clean hair is over-rated, don't you think? Everyone loves a child with a sweaty head!