Saturday, June 21, 2008

Things I Never In a Million Years Thought I Would Need to Say Out Loud

Here are just a few phrases I have uttered recently:

1) Don't lick the trash can.

2) You have to wear underwear while we eat dinner.

3) I said, stop bouncing that ball off Evan's head!

4) [Peering into a diaper] Wow, honey, look at this!

5) No, the kitty doesn't want to take a bath with you.

6) Seriously, put some underwear on NOW.

7) Please stop licking my face.

8) You can't drive the 4-wheeler unless Mommy or Daddy is with you.

9) Score! This is my favorite episode of Curious George!

10) I am not even kidding, you cannot eat dinner until you PUT ON YOUR UNDERWEAR.

5 comments:

Allison said...

Oh Jenny, these are delightful! I am so glad you're writing them down. Laura just sent me your blog address, so I'm eager to read some of your other posts. Here are a few more "Things I Never in a Million Years Thought I Would Need to Say Out Loud" you might hear yourself say in the next few (twenty) years:
1) Don't put dead racoons in the freezer.
2) You must wear a shirt that covers your nipples.
3) 13 hours at the Y is long enough for one day; get in the car.
4) Don't open the sun roof when we're in the car wash.
5) Don't shoot the mailbox.
6) What inspired you to tell the principal he had "an anger problem"?
7) Don't scowl when you go up for communion.
8) Don't say "fuck" in front of grandma.
9) Don't text during the wedding.
10) Are you using birth control?

Enjoy!
Allison

Anonymous said...

i second the wearing underwear at the table....my food is just never really the same after ethan is playing with himself and then touches my food, great blogs jen!

Anonymous said...

I think I am posting instead or emailing this time! Jenny, you are so funny! Allison, you are so funny. To me the other funny part is that Jenny thinks she will never in a bizillion years says Allison's list!

Anonymous said...

ok, so I haven't quite got the comment thing down yet. And I meant, say, not says.

Jen said...

Laura, I know you have some good ones you could add!