Saturday, June 4, 2011

Bowling

Evan measures time two ways. Yestooday, which refers to anytime between yesterday and months ago, and "when I was two and Ethan was foh," which refers to, you guessed it, last year when he was two and Ethan was four.

This is relevant because the following adventure took place last fall, when Evan was two and Ethan was foh. After spending an inordinate amount of time (and money) at Cabela's we went to the Big Apple Fun Center in Kearney for a little family fun.

Bowling!
Matt and Evan worked together.



But Ethan got it figured out.







I can't quite remember, since it was so long ago, but I have this nagging suspicion that he scored higher than I did. I'm sure I'm remembering wrong.


And because we are such GOOD PARENTS, we were still there when they turned on the blacklights for Cosmic Bowling.



I love Family Fun.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm so glad you found your camera!