Friday, October 22, 2010

Fall Fest 2010

Several friends packed up picnic lunches, jackets, and a multitude of children for a day of fun. We started with a picnic at the park, then went to the pumpkin patch. There was laughter, chatting, and of course a few tantrums, but nothing unmanageable. When I saw this picture, I smiled. When I showed it to Matt, he shuddered. "Yeah, that looks like a lot of fun," he said unconvincingly.

Well, it WAS fun. Does that mean that my standards have lowered? Or that Matt is a consummate fun-hater? You be the judge.



My talented friend Kylie took these photographs... click here to see more of her art. Local friends, take note!

One of the highlights was a big pit of shelled corn.

This is Kylie's sweet little peanut, Judah- shown here thinking deep thoughts with Evan.
And the hay rack ride was so relaxing, Ethan almost dozed off on his BFF Brayden.


Fun? Most definitely.
.

1 comment:

Laura said...

It looks like you all had a blast to me! I'm so glad you have friends with little kids! Cute pictures!