Saturday, February 23, 2008




A friend suggested this blog to keep all of you up to date but I am a little nervous about keeping it up since I haven't gotten past the fifth page of Evan's baby book. (Poor neglected 2nd children!) The boys are so much fun these days. Evan is really getting a personality now- lots of giggling and sweet noises. Ethan is busier than ever and his imagination is in overdrive. I love that he thinks out loud because we finally get to know what's going on in there. He'll say his cow is sad, then rock and 'shh, shh' it for a few minutes before announcing "He's happy now!" He is such a caring little boy and a great helper. The conversations we have now are so sweet.
These days we have together are amazing (ok, there are times Matt comes home to find all 3 of us in hysterics), and I thank God for all of the blessings we share.

5 comments:

Deidre Ochsner said...

Woo Hoo! Welcome to the wonderful world of Blogger, I will be staying posted! Love the new pics of the boys.

Anonymous said...

wow jen! welcome to the world of blogging, i think its a great idea because i dont get to see you or those boys nearly enough, hopefully i'll make it out soon, love you!! cute pics!
~tessa

Anonymous said...

I think this is such a cute idea! You are such a great mom and friend. We don't get together nearly enough but know that we will more in the future. Our lunch outings and play dates make me sane. I will stay posted to your page!
~Elaine and boys

Anonymous said...

this is SUPER cute jenny.
nice job.

=D

Anonymous said...

oops.
i forgot to say that last text was from me, sarah.
hahah.