Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sioux Falls

Remember that wedding we went to back in August? What's that you say, it's still the top of the blog? Oh, well, good, then you're all ready for part 2...

The whole weekend was fun, except for the grueling hours weaving around the orange construction cones and trying to avoid the flooded highways. If Tessa hadn't been with us the boys and I would still be sitting on the side of the road somewhere sobbing. Upon arrival, though, we were rewarded with the sight of our extended family and a fabulous dinner.

Favorite date(s)! (Right?)
Saturday before all the festivities we went to the zoo.

Have I mentioned lately how much I love my sister? I really, really, really love my sister.


4 comments:

Brooke said...

Best auntie ever! Gotta love that!! Thanks for stopping by.....yes...our boys keep growing and getting cuter by the day! Lol.
Hugs to you.....miss you around blogland.

Tessa said...

i love you too!! yay for a new blog!!! i miss you!!!

Laura said...

She is a super-aunt!

EMZ said...

You both are sooooo great!!!