Saturday, November 14, 2009

Update

Well, we survived our time without Matt. We cheated a little; we spent Tuesday night at a hotel for a little mini-adventure, complete with pool time and Chinese food food delivered right to our door. On Wednesday, Matt's sister watched the kids while I worked and we invited ourselves to crash there Wednesday night. It was very nice to get out of our big, dark house for awhile. Matt came home at 4:45 AM on Friday morning and insisted that the boys stay with him while I went to work. We all slept really good on Friday.


As a reward for keeping us safe and warm all by myself, Kirk and Kasey came for the weekend. Oh, they also came so Kasey could finish her rural hospital experience in Broken Bow, but mostly they came to distract the boys long enough for me to take a shower.


1 comment:

Brooke said...

I am glad you survived! I was thinking about you and sending you strength, not that I am much to give ;) I am such a WIMP -HA!! Glad you are all reunited. Did Matt have a good trip over here in our neck of the woods?