Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Alleluia


Ahhhh. Do you hear that? Exactly- no coughing, hacking, or blowing noses! We are all back in the game. Tessa spent her spring break here taking care of us sickies and helping Matt with the calves. (What's so great about Cancun, anyway? Right?) Ethan was thrilled to have a new participant in his elaborate games: "I see you on my video watch!" "Here's a gun- let's shoot over there. Over here. Shoot! Shoot!" "I'm going shopping. See you later. Have fun!"


We had a wonderful weekend with our families. My mom outdid herself on the Easter baskets and Ethan had a ball hunting for eggs with Kirk. Our family is surrounded with so much love and so many blessings. Christ is risen. He is risen indeed. Alleluia!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen -

Is this you? You're so cute...and your kids are ADORABLE. I'm just lovin' Nebraska!

Thanks for checking in...I'll be checking in with you too!

Thanks for the lovely words. You made my night!

Kim